Chronic Histiocytic Intervillositis (CHI)

This is the end result, it is what they will find but due to lack of research they don't know what causes it.  The only group I could find is on Facebook where 50 women worldwide all huddle together after our varying degrees of success with having babies.  Who knows how many more out there have had it go undetected or didn't find us yet?

One of them also hosted the only website dedicated to it and posts medical papers there: http://chisupport.org/.  If you search it on Google you retrieve 2,000 results, that's all.

Limited research, unknown cause.  What is certain is the high probability that it will reoccur and the high rate of fetal mortality.

For a layman explanation you can read this post: My Rock and Hard Place which explains with photos and everything exactly what happens and what it looks like.

So by adding a post I hope to add to the search results.  While my baby and I await our sentence this time.

Comments

Popular Posts